Wednesday 11 July 2012

Model Threatened For Pursuing Career

 Pop! A California glamorous Model's Internet fame led to a frightening four-month ordeal, when a man sent her hundreds of messages, threatening to kill her and her parents, if she didn't stop modelling. (Shuuu! Na by force *pardon me* scroll down )

   Well,'Online personality' Kourtney Reppert who was in an interview with ABC's "Good Morning America"revealed the terrifying details.
   
    After moving from Pennsylvania to Los Angeles to pursue her dream of modelling, she earned hundreds of thousands of fans from her modelling website and social networking pages.(whoooo! I'm so hot, who wants my autograph) ....But it also earned her frightening messages from a prowler later identified as a 47-year-old Chicago man, Luis Plascencia.

 One email allegedly read "I'm going to stab you in the f---ing heart and cut your f---ing head off. I will kill your parents, cut them to pieces with a handsaw, do you f---ing understand me? Don't f--- with me or make me mad. (OMG he's really angry or O_O)
   Reports also said he knew where the 26 year old model, her friends, and her parents lived!(uhh *scratches head* Kourtney, are you sure we are friends?? *grins with sweat*

Luis Plascencia has been charged with interstate stalking.

Pop quiz: If you happen to be Kourtney Reppert, would you give up modelling and yes heed to the Stalker's threats????

 

No comments: