Monday 6 August 2012

"Live Every Moment Like Your Last" Singer, Christine Sends A Message

Oooh La La, where else can you find awesome personalities answer to crazy and *cough* questions! Recently we had a chat with top notch Nollywood act, Femi Brainard....Please scroll down on our blog for his interview :) (Gracias, merci, Nagode, Eseun and Thank You)
 
     Now we had a chat with another wonderful personality (sigh, they are always wonderful)
After her success which she beat over 3,000 other contestants at the Nokia First Chance 2007, she has been relevant in the industry ever since! She has headlined some of the biggest shows, including Alliance Franchaise, Coca cola Copa Tournament, Industry Nite, London Calling Music Fair 2008 amongst others.

Her videos "Mary Jane" featuring E.M.E's Skales and "May This Be Love" from her recently released album, has been enjoying interesting airplay on TV networks including BET and MTV Base.

So as busy as she gets, we had a chat with her (lucky for us o!)



Your Vocal depth is intriguing, ever thought Waje could be a competitor? 

*I am my own competition


So life after Nokia First chance has been? Tell us the whole "true" experience really? 

*That was long ago. I've learnt not to dwell on the past. I learned the required lessons and am moving on to greater things


Your favorite designer bra and perfume?

*I don't care of about designer bras. But I love Victoria Secret lingerie and perfume.


 I guess stardom changes/takes a piece, or a bit of you and your attitude?

*What is stardom really? An impression people have of you and not you of your self. I would like people to look up to me for all kinds of good things. The prospect that I might be a star has lately taught me to be a better and less aloof person.


So how much have you spent today?

*650 bucks on a bottle of iced tea, peanuts and short cab ride.




Tell us about your childhood and growing up ?

*My parents brought us up in a very strict and christian manner. We are a very close knit family and we are each other's best friends. 


If you could go out on a date with, and get a kiss from any Nigerian celeb, who 
would it be? 

*You have not met him yet but he's on the rise :) and he's from Enugu state.


What truly inspire your songs, and inspired the album?

*Time, love, pain and suffering.


If you were a plate of meal, which would it be?

*Fried unripe plantain and vegetable soup


Bad qualities?

*I tend to have a short temper and, I am too trusting.


So what does it take for an artiste to headline some of Nigeria's biggest shows. 

*It is supposed to be talent and hard work far as I know.


 What do you think of talent reality TV shows in Nigeria?

*They make for interesting TV content. But good things can come of them.



 What song by another artiste, did you wish you sang? 

*What song by another artiste do I wish I sang....hmmmm.....yea 'Grenade'- Bruno Mars but I'd make sound less pop.



So do you still keep in touch with justina, Enjel and some of your fellow contestants back at the Competition(Nokia 1st Chance)


*I stayed in touch with Kiba for a while but we lost touch so I don't know what's happening with him. Dipo as u know and hear is forging a great career as a nigerian soul/R n B artiste, Chioma is an excellent radio presenter with City fm and doing very well as well and Last I heard from ChiChi she was on an episode of 'Tinsel'. 




EDiary is a 6 letter word!- So in 6 words send a message out to your fans 

*Live Every Moment Like Your Last

Don't be a (LASTMA) See Christine's "May This Be Love" and support her too.

Thank you.


No comments: